There are various ways to get support for your Transporters.io System
- Helpdesk articles - Right here on our helpdesk are a growing collection of articles covering the most frequent questions about Transporters.io. We are aware these don't yet cover all parts of the software and are working to improve and increase the availability. If you can't find the answer to your question, skip to 2.
- Live Chat - You will find the circle chat icon on these helpdesk articles, on our main website and inside your own Transporters.io system. Help is only a click away! When possible we respond to requests right away but at times it may be a few hours until someone gets back to you - please leave as much information as possible relating to your question or issue to enable us to understand and respond effectively.
- Email Support - If you prefer to communicate by email that's fine. email@example.com is tied into our live chat and you can respond through whichever channel you prefer.
- Phone Support - Professional level subscribers are eligible for phone support, give us a call and we will be happy to help.
- Help from our pros - The account page inside your Transporters.io system has the option to create a Secure Support Code to give our support staff temporary access to your system. No need to share your username or passwords, just provide the support code via channels 2-4 above.
- The concierge setup package - Save time and effort by having our setup experts take care of everything for you. We will need a quick chat to find out how you like to operate, but after that we get to work preparing your system for operation.